Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wyoming is for Lovers


So here's the thing, I love you. It's as simple as that. The way you dance, and delight, and radiate. I love your whole beautiful being. If it seems a bit forward, I apologize, but I am not sorry. I was placed in this world to do one or two things… I am here to accomplish extraordinary feats, I am here to inspire, I am here to live simply and wholly, and I am here to love. Perhaps to you, love has become this loaded word in which to be used with caution and fear, but to me… love is the most beautiful, sacred, and whole emotion there is, and I feel grateful to be a human being capable and compelled to spread this joy to every single being in this One Life. 

May this help you understand a bit deeper...


"Love is a law of life and to love all things at all times is a joy that cannot be measured."



"In this higher world, to live is to love and since life is boundless, love is boundless. Therefore, to love is to love everybody. The love that is boundless goes to all things, encircles all things, and loves all things."



"If you remain in conscious connection with the Unmanifested, you value, love, and deeply respect the manifested and every life form in it as an expression of the One Life beyond form. You also know that every form is destined to dissolve again and that ultimately nothing out here matters all that much. You have 'overcome the world," in the words of Jesus, or, as the Buddha put it, you have 'crossed over to the other shore."



"You are here to enable the divine purpose of the universe to unfold. That is how important you are!"



"Love is a state of Being. Your love is not outside; it is deep within you. You can never lose it, and it cannot leave you. It is not dependent on some other body, some external form. In the stillness of your presence, you can feel your own formless and timeless reality as the unmanifested life that animates your physical form. You can then feel the same life deep within every other human and every other creature. You look beyond the veil of form and separation. This is the realization of oneness. This is love. What is God? The eternal One Life underneath all the forms of life. What is love? To feel the presence of that One Life deep within yourself and within all creatures. To be it. Therefore, all love is the love of God."



"Love is not selective, just as the light of the sun is not selective. It does not make one person special. It is not exclusive. Exclusivity is not the love of God but the 'love' of ego. However, the intensity with which true love is felt can vary. There may be one person who reflects your love back to you more clearly and more intensely than others, and if that person feels the same way toward you, it can be said that you are in a love relationship with him or her. The bond that connects you with that person is the same bond that connects you with the person sitting next to you on a bus, or with a bird, a tree, a flower. Only the degree of intensity of which it is felt differs."



"I will love. More. So much love that no one will have any idea what to do with me. They will watch with a confused look and wonder why I give so much and do not ask for more in return. I will give it because giving is getting and there is nothing quite so important as emptying your heart every single day and leaving nothing undone, no declarations of it unsaid. 
I will not only stop and smell the flowers, I will plant them myself and watch them grow old with me. I will pull over and dance in every single rainfall, and I will make snow angels even when there is hardly any snow left for the wings.
I will never, ever believe in the words 'too late' because it is never too late to be exactly who you wish, do exactly what you should, say exactly what needs to be heard, and live the exact life you should be living." -Tyler Knott Gregson


I will forever go back to the woods, nature never ceases to amaze me of its beauty. It constantly fills me with gratitude, peace, and love. Go there sometime soon, darling.

-with love

1 comment: